Susan E. Harmon AFAA CPT/ ACE Fitness Nutrition Specialist/ B.A Media Studies/ I’ve been looking for a way to give back to my community, but I was always busy with work and family. I’ve coached sports, worked with elderly and volunteered, but I never realized my true calling until I
- Joy of Motion (Proactive Health Magazine May/June)
- Think Healthy… Not Skinny
- Editors Letter (PHMJan/Feb ’16)
- Get Out Of Your Comfort Zone (PHM Jan/Feb ’16)
- Love Your Body (Most Magazine Nov ’15)
- Stop Body Shaming (Oxygen Australia Jan ’16)
- Better Posture (Proactive Health Magazine Oct/Nov ’15)
- Stock Photography and the Future of Media
- How to Sneak More Protein Into Your Diet (PHM July/ Aug ’15)
- Managing Stress (Proactive Health Magazine Jul/Aug ’15)
ABOUT Susan Harmon
As a child I had a passion for sports and exercise. I pushed to reach my fitness goals from a very young age. Tennis, figure skating, gymnastics and soccer were my core sports. I played Varsity Tennis and Track and Field all four years of High School.
In my 20’s I dreamed of pursuing a fitness career, but I left those dreams on the back burner to give myself time and clarity. Like most women today, I’m a product of our society. I work at maintaining a good diet and staying in shape each day as I focus always on healthy decisions.